Thursday 31 January 2013

Evaluation Of Class Feedback


Class Feedback Evaluation

After presenting my pitch about my proposed magazine I decided that I should drop the britpop aspect of the magazine and go for just the Indie rock type genre. I decided to change the genre because after presenting the pitch i was rightly told that as the genre of britpop is dead and the music scene has moved on it might be wise not to do it as no one would be interested in the britpop aspect of the magazine.

After thinking about the colours more I have decided to change the colour scheme of the magazine from blue, white and red to red white and black. I have chosen to do this as I think that these colours work better together than the ones I proposed before and again will get rid of the britpop angle from the magazine.

I think that my magazine will be a similar sort of style to that of NME and will cover similar stories, styles and genres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment